The Wine Vault of the Desert is a unique, state-of-the-art 10,000 sq. foot wine storage facility – available to wine lovers & collectors, restaurants, wineries, wine distributors, wine clubs, country clubs and wine retailers. Basically to anyone that is looking to store their wine safely and in the ideal environment to protect their investment.
The Wine Vault provides the best option for storing wine in the entire Southern California area by strictly adhering to and providing the following 5 Key Factors for proper wine storage:
1. Temperature and Humidity: The Wine Vault maintains a constant temperature of 55 degrees and a 65-70% humidity level, the optimum conditions for wine storage. We have installed in our facility the best refrigeration and humidifying equipment that is available. We also have a $35,000 backup diesel generator in the event of a power outage.
2. Inventory Control: We bar code each case and each bottle that comes into the Wine Vault. We provide our members with a spread sheet, on a regular basis, that shows the details and location of every bottle that they have in their inventory so that they know exactly what wine they have and its exact location within each case. We also accept wine deliveries and shipments on behalf of our members so they don’t have to waste their time at home waiting for their wine to be delivered.
3. 24/7 Security: Our facility is monitored and protected around-the-clock by a very sophisticated alarm system that is sensitive to all movement from inside as well as directly outside of the building. We are very proud of the fact that we have not lost or broken a bottle of wine under our care in our facility in over five years (we have had approx. 180,000 bottles come through the Wine Vault to date).
4. UV Light: Our wine storage area is not exposed to any exterior light and the incandescent ceiling lights are turned off when work is not being performed in a specific area.
5. Vibration Reduction: We have taken great care to minimize all sources of vibration. The refrigeration equipment is roof-mounted on isolation brackets to prevent any unnecessary disturbance to the wine that is stored within our facility.
The Wine Vault is owned and operated by professionals with over 60 years of combined experience dealing with wine and wine storage. We take great pride in providing superior wine storage services to discerning wine collectors that want to store their wine properly in our state-of-the-art facility. Simply unmatched by any other wine storage facility in Southern California, our processes and requirements for our systems, services and products have been perfected through several years of providing climate-controlled wine storage for our clients.